At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To complete vetting on new applications from prospective Checkatrade members in a professional, accurate and timely manner. Deliver a professional and exemplary level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values. Support the Vetting Department in the delivery and achievement of business objectives.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Vet with Integrity
- Accurately process new member application forms in accordance with company standards and deadlines
- Adhere to current vetting requirements whilst processing all new member applications ensuring all vetting checks are completed (i.e. credit checks, open source check, references, paperwork – list not exhaustive)
- Ensure effective calls and personal service to members by key preparation prior to calls (i.e. check paperwork required, references status – list not exhaustive)
- Carry out vetting calls to consumers in a professional and timely manner to ensure that new members achieve full membership status within current turnaround times
- Accurately collate statistics to facilitate the Senior Vetting Advisor/Team Leader to collate turnaround time and completeness rates
- Ensure accurate, timely case-notes are easy for others to understand
- Liaise proactively with Senior Vetting Advisor/Team leader about complex queries, vetting or paperwork issues to ensure swift resolution
- Increase skills in navigating our in house system, computing skills, uploading documents, carry out open source checks
- Participate in ongoing training and development. Increase cross department knowledge and understanding of Trading Standards and existing memberships
Working in Partnership with others
- Work collaboratively with others in the team, sharing your experience, taking responsibility for your workload and striving for excellence
- Contribute to team meetings and encourage others to do likewise
- Liaise with other departments – Sales, Membership Consultant’s, Membership Advisor’s, Finance, Reception as need arises. Make certain that every case has sufficient detail for other Vetting Advisor’s to process and action
- Demonstrate flexibility with work responsibilities and working hours
Please note we are relocating our Head Office to North Harbour, Portsmouth in April 2019
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||£17,189 rising to £18,189 on successful completion of probationary period|