At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this role has been identified to underpin the substantial growth ambitions of Checkatrade. You will be responsible for the creation, implementation and development of the Trade marketing plan to achieve retention.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Holding the ladder with Integrity:
- Identify individual training needs and individual learning styles and use all resources to support their initial training and subsequent development
- Give regular feedback (positive and developmental) to direct report individuals. Use performance management tools and resources to help candid conversations
- Inspire a motivated and enthused culture empowering individuals to strive for continuous improvement
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the trade marketing plan, holding accountability for its delivery and success and implementing tactical activity when necessary to meet objectives, budget and KPI’s are met
- Accountable for the marketing process: strategy, defining the target audience, testing, campaign planning, timing, creative & copy, tracking, measurement, evaluation & offering recommendations for future campaigns.
- Manage the marketing budget
- Ensure continuous improvement through testing and evaluation
- Research new platforms and technologies to improve the success of campaigns and enhance ROI
- Collaborate with the sales team for improving the acquisition funnel and on-boarding process of new members
- Actively engage internal stakeholders
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Results-driven individual who keeps objectives, KPIs and ROI at the very heart of everything they do
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Desire to lead and encourage a culture of excellence
- Ability to share knowledge amongst the team, leading where necessary
- Budget and process management
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||£35,000 to £45,000|