At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To support the Trade Retention Manager to create, implement and develop the Trade marketing plan to achieve retention and support the Acquisition team where necessary.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES:
- Ensure understanding of Trade marketing plan: campaign aims, social media objectives and timelines.
- Liaise closely with your line manager to agree priorities, standards and deadlines for own work.
- As required, create content appropriate for the intended audience which is accurate and which will deliver the expected results.
- Monitor the results of all work, record and track all outcomes.
- Evaluate outcomes to increase learning for self and team. Use such learnings to inform future work.
- Be resourceful. Suggest enhancements to add value to content and materials created.
- Work proactively with line manager about queries or any complex issues which arise to ensure a swift resolution.
Working in partnership
- Work collaboratively with others in the team, share your experience, take responsibility for your workload and strive for excellence
- Work in partnership with Marketing delivery team to develop and improve materials
- Make and respond to calls in the department promptly
- Contribute to team meetings and encourage others to do likewise
- Liaise with the sales department as need arises to increase your understanding of content requirements
- Liaise with external suppliers with exemplary level of customer service
- Participate in ongoing training and development to Increase own awareness about the end-to-end marketing process
- Demonstrate flexibility with work responsibilities and working hours
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
- Good communications skills, building good relations with other stakeholders in the business
- Attention to detail, particularly with written work
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise work load
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||up to £25,000|