To deliver a professional and Values led Membership Advice service which secures successful member engagement and achieves the Company strategic objectives. Lead, coach and develop the Membership Advice team and ensure communication to team, colleagues and wider business is effective, consistent and timely. Assist in the development of future business opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Holding the ladder with Integrity
- Recruit, train and develop the team, liaising where necessary with Head of Membership Advice, HR and L&D department. Plan the pod structure and staff each pod to ensure an effective spread of experience and skills.
- Identify Membership Advisors’ training needs and individual learning styles and use all resources to support their initial training and subsequent development.
- Develop the Senior Membership Advisor, delegating appropriately and ensuring their capacity to deputise and effectively supervise day-to-day team needs.
- Oversee the work activities of the pods to ensure targets and company and personal objectives are achieved.
- Collate feedback and use call listening and/or monitoring together with appropriate reporting to ensure advice to traders is of the highest standard and drives member engagement. Monitor tanks to assess that call queues are completed in correct time frame. Ensure Web Office and all systems are used effectively.
- Ensure team contribution to, and effective use of, portfolio of resources to assist team learning and promote a culture of excellence.
- Give regular feedback (positive and developmental) to team and individuals. Use performance management tools and resources to help candid conversations.
- Inspire a motivated and enthused culture empowering individuals to strive for continuous improvement.
- Develop great relationships with all departments across the business to aid business communication and promote a One Team ethos.
- Maintain and cascade to team a detailed knowledge of the company’s products, services and partners including Trading Standards matters.
- Ensure an accurate and timely record of Member case-notes to assist others working on Member’s site.
- Facilitate effective team and individual meetings, encouraging participation from team.
- Ensure you, and all in your team, are fully aware of the explicit individual responsibility under the Company’s Data Protection policy to protect all personal and confidential data and information about employees, customers, members, suppliers (this list may not be exhaustive) whether that data is held on computer or found in manual, paper systems. Demonstrate and role-model care in all your dealings with such information and ensure this type of data is only held for a sound business reason.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
|Salary||£23,500 - £24,500 dependent on experience|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|
|Closing date||11th December 2017|