Secure the renewal of annual membership subscriptions, delivering a professional level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values. Initiate discussions with members to increase sales of our directories and maximise all selling opportunities, striving to deliver and achieve all KPIs and business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Maximise membership retention with Integrity
- Contact traders regarding their annual membership subscription renewal using use email, phone and/or text to ensure timely, personal and professional interaction. Action requests to call traders back and develop appropriate rapport.
- Secure an additional year’s membership subscription, advising members of key features and benefits as appropriate.
- Liaise with Finance, Customer Service and Sales teams to ensure swift and effective renewal process.
- When necessary, use skills, knowledge and opportunity to actively encourage and inform traders about the merits of membership, overcome any objections and help resolve their problems.
- Demonstrate accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about product, pricing, benefits of membership and how to optimise trader engagement. Understand pricing and process related to Trading Standards partnerships.
- Analyse previous membership to make recommendation for members keen to re-join after a break in membership.
Generate additional Sales – Aiming higher
- Prepare prior to calls with traders by using the Web Office to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Upgrade existing members from internet to directory level membership, ensuring availability of directory space.
- Maximise all opportunities to sell multiple directory boxes.
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, striving to meet all company deadlines.
Working in Partnership and Responsively
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours outside of core 9am to 5pm to maximise opportunity to contact members.
- Work collaboratively with the Membership Advice and other teams to ensure consistent approach to members and helping to resolve issues which arise.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive record of individual work and interactions with traders on the Web Office and all databases and spreadsheets, as required.
- Make a positive contribution to team meetings and team working relationships. Uphold the team ethic by sponsoring newcomers and sharing expertise with colleagues.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|
|Closing date||19th March 2018|