At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, courteous and effective Reception service to members of the public and trade members to support the delivery and achievement of business objectives to a high standard.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES:
Receptionist Tasks – Aiming Higher
- Answer all telephone calls promptly and to the high Company standards
- Access and record messages left on the answer machine; reply, process and distribute messages as appropriate
- Greet all visitors warmly and deal with enquires in a timely manner
- Keep reception, stock room and boardroom tidy, achieving company health and safety standards
- File and store new directories and dispose of out of date directories on a quarterly basis. Check all directories have been received
- Interact with, and operate, the Web Office
- Open and distribute daily post to appropriate departments and personnel. Accept parcels/ deliveries following the correct procedure
- Process the mail by collecting, franking and preparing outgoing mail for collection in accordance with collection timescales and ensure credit is available on the franking machine
- Open, scan, sort and file Reputation Cards daily, recording the required statistics. Assign ID numbers to scanned Reputation Cards
- Review unallocated tank and input feedback cards following the correct procedure
- Maintain appropriate stock of marketing materials and stationery placing orders when required, including vinyls and office stationary
- Accurately update and distribute in-house telephone lists to all department personnel
- Access reception inbox. Forward or reply to all emails appropriately
- Provide assistance to Marketing Materials
- Maintain stock levels and create appointment packs for membership consultants
Working in Partnership with others
- Work collaboratively with others in your department, sharing your experience, taking responsibility for workload and striving for excellence
- Contribute to team meetings and encourage others to do likewise
- Demonstrate flexibility with work responsibilities and working hours
- Demonstrate explicit care to protect all personal and confidential data and information you may encounter about employees, customers, members, suppliers (this list may not be exhaustive) whether that data is held on computer or found in manual, paper systems
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
Please note we are relocating our Head Office to North Harbour, Portsmouth in April 2019 but this role will be based in Selsey until then.
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|