At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
ABOUT SALES & MARKETING
Our role is to create exceptional experiences for our Consumers & Trades. We are structured around the products we create and manage, our Consumer & Trade communications, digital excellence, and first class marketing execution.
Due to a growing product portfolio we are excited to be hiring a Product Marketing Manager to look after the launch of our new products and services.
We are looking for a results orientated and self-motivated marketing professional who can manage multiple marketing projects. Reporting to the Head of Trade Marketing, we are looking for a key contributor to a passionate marketing department.
In this role you will work with key stakeholders within Checkatrade to position and integrate our new products into the existing portfolio and you will be responsible for developing innovative Go-to-Market plans and associated marketing campaigns.
- Working with teams cross-functionally to drive new product releases, marketing campaigns and enabling sales to position and sell our new products and services – coordinate closely with product teams, sales, trade and consumer marketing teams, design, and the digital marketing team
- Develop and implement product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing campaigns that drive demand for your products
- Contribute to sales enablement – helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions (i.e. sales playbook
- Demonstrated success in product launches, sales enablement, and end-to-end execution of supporting marketing campaigns
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience of product marketing in a B2B and consumer products environment, ideally in a related industry
- A minimum of 1 years experience of line managing direct reports
- Demonstrated track record of working across multiple teams
Number of direct reports – 1
Budget responsibility – Yes
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||Dependent on experience|