At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To self-generate leads through cold calling techniques (warm leads), marketing data and other methods in a consultative manner. Secure additional revenue through selling membership subscriptions to prospective members delivering a professional level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values. Secure appointments on the telephone for Membership Consultants and strive to deliver and achieve all KPI’s and business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Selling with Integrity
- Complete outbound calls from warm inbound leads to generate interest in the brand.
- Present key features and benefits of Checkatrade membership to prospective members and identify sales opportunities. Effectively close sale by arranging appointments for Membership Consultants in line with appointments criteria.
- Adhere to the Checkatrade Code of Conduct and Ethics at all times
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, striving to meet the company sales quarter deadlines.
- Assist in the delivery of individual and team KPIs.
Working in Partnership / Working Responsively
- Make a positive contribution to team meetings and team working relationships.
- Work proactively with the Membership Consultants to build rapport and drive the business forward.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive record of individual work both on the company database, and in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Initial training will take place in our Head Office in Selsey and then you will move to our Portsmouth office in May/June. We are open to helping employees get to Selsey during the training so please still apply if this role is of interest.
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||£18,189 basic plus uncapped bonus, expected £24,000 to £25,000 OTE|
|Working hours||35 hours|