To lead and empower the Membership Retention team in line with our Checkatrade Values, 4 Pillars and belief that ‘People are more important than business’. To deliver excellent levels of service to our members, maximise member retention levels and drive sales to ensure business growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND FOCUS
Holding the Ladder
- Coach and support all team members to equip and empower them to perform their role to the highest standard. Continuously review the team’s development to ensure individual aspirations and business objectives are achieved.
- To deputise for the Retention Manager in their absence or at their request.
- Develop the Retention Senior, delegating appropriately and ensuring their capacity to deputise and effectively supervise day-to-day team needs.
- Ensure all business communications are to a high standard with a clear cascade of information throughout the team
- Consult with Retentions Manager and produce reports relating to the retention performance of the business. Analysing and focusing on changes and shifts within company retention.
- Oversee the work activities of the team to ensure targets and company and personal objectives are achieved.
- Plan and monitor team workload to effectively smooth spikes and lows in retention and sales cycles throughout the year.
- Inspire a motivated and enthused culture empowering individuals to strive for continuous improvement.
- Strive for increased retention, protect the ground already won and seek to foster a team climate which has retention as the ultimate goal.
- Grow our business and revenue through directories, in both established and new territories, maximising promotional offers.
- Ensure accurate and timely analysis and reporting on team and individual performance. Respond to all information and intelligence provided by others in the business.
- Strive for members to re-join by proactively working with members who have cancelled or had their membership lapse.
- Support business change, management initiatives and those within the retention team wishing to progress through CAT Pathway.
Working in Partnership
- Develop great relationships with all departments across the business to aid business communication and promote a One Team ethos.
- Liaise with Head of Membership Advice, Retentions Manager, Team Leaders within the MA Management team, the Operations Officer and Marketing. Insight to ensure consistent, effective and clear procedural flow of work between the Marketing, Sales MA and Retention Teams.
- Work in partnership with Membership Liaison Manager, Marketing and L&D teams, Operation Officer and MD (if applicable) to undertake all initiatives to maximise retention.
- Facilitate effective team and individual meetings, encouraging participation from all team members.
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|