At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
Secure additional revenue through selling membership subscriptions to prospective members delivering a professional level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values. Complete applications over the phone, secure appointments for Membership Consultants and strive to deliver and achieve all KPI’s and business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Selling with Integrity
- Take inbound membership enquiries calls and identify sales opportunities. Present key features and benefits of Checkatrade membership to prospective members. Effectively close sale by completing applications and arranging appointments for Membership Consultants in line with appointments criteria
- Action requests via web submissions to call trader back to discuss membership enquiries
- Complete outbound calls to generate interest in the brand
- Adhere to the Checkatrade Code of Conduct and Ethics at all times
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, striving to meet the company sales quarter deadlines
- Assist in the delivery of individual and team KPIs
Working in Partnership / Working responsively
- Make a positive contribution to team meetings and team working relationships
- Work proactively with the MCs to build rapport and drive the business forward
- Ensure all communication with members of the public, traders and other business departments is effective and appropriate
- Demonstrate explicit care to protect all personal and confidential data and information you may encounter about employees, customers, members, suppliers (this list may not be exhaustive) whether that data is held on computer or found in manual, paper systems
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive record of individual work both on the company database, and in Microsoft Word and Excel
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||£17,189 increasing to £18,189 upon successful probation period (6 months) and expected £24,000 to £25,000 OTE|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|