To self-generate leads through cold calling techniques, marketing data and other methods. Secure additional revenue through selling membership subscriptions to prospective members delivering a professional level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values. Secure appointments on the telephone for Membership Consultants and strive to deliver and achieve all KPI’s and business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Selling with Integrity
- Complete outbound calls from warm inbound leads to generate interest in the brand.
- Present key features and benefits of Checkatrade membership to prospective members and identify sales opportunities. Effectively close sale by arranging appointments for Membership Consultants in line with appointments criteria.
- Adhere to the Checkatrade Code of Conduct and Ethics at all times
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, striving to meet the company sales quarter deadlines.
- Assist in the delivery of individual and team KPIs.
Working in Partnership / Working Responsively
- Make a positive contribution to team meetings and team working relationships.
- Work proactively with the Membership Consultants to build rapport and drive the business forward.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive record of individual work both on the company database, and in Microsoft Word and Excel.
|Salary||£17,000 basic plus uncapped bonus with expected OTE of £20,000 - £21,000|