Candidate ideally to be residing in the CR postcode (or surrounding area)
To fulfill appointments which maximise the achievement of department and company sales and retention targets while upholding the Checkatrade values.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
Selling – Aiming higher
- At face to face appointments present key features and benefits of Checkatrade membership to stimulate prolonged member engagement.
- As required, sign up and secure new business. Take maximum opportunity to proactively up-sell and cross-sell different Checkatrade products and types of Membership available, as appropriate.
- Achieve individual and company KPI’s in line with company targets.
- When not attending face to face appointments, identify and self-generate new sales opportunities by cold calling potential members. Proactively review and contact cancelled or rescheduled appointments.
- Ask potential new Members for suitable leads and contacts at every appointment where practical to do so.
Selling with Integrity
- Adhere to the Checkatrade Code of Conduct and Ethics at all times
- Make recommendations about the suitability of potential new Checkatrade Members if doubts exist about credibility for Membership.
Working in Partnership / Working Responsively
- Attend field and national meetings, making positive contribution.
- Attend open days and trade shows, representing Checkatrade to new and existing members.
- Maintain regular contact with the National MC Manager, Team Leader and MEs to ensure all sales opportunities are being maximised.
- Work proactively with the ME team to build team relationships, develop their confidence and drive the business forward.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
- Accurately complete member application on the tablet and photograph and record the necessary paperwork to complete the application process and support the vetting process.
- Ensure each member has logged into the welcome area and created the necessary log in details to allow access to CAT members area.
- Return all appointment administration and supporting documentation to Head Office within the specified timescales via the tablet.
- Utilise the company software system to accurately record information.
- Support business change (including to this role) and all management initiatives.
|Salary||£22,500 rising to £23,500 basic plus uncapped bonus with expected OTE up to £35,000|
|Location||Surrey & South London|
|Working hours||Full time position, Monday - Saturday 7.00am - 8.00pm (based on a 35 hour week)|