At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To process financial information to a high standard in accordance with company policies and procedures in a timely and accurate manner. To work with the Finance Team to effectively and efficiently meet team deadlines and targets in accordance with operational standards and company Values.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
AIMING HIGHER – CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Create, maintain and process Direct Debit schedules in sage 200 and on Mosaic direct debit software
- Process new Direct Debit Mandates received
- Setup Sage customer accounts and raise invoice
- Contact members for new bank details using the script for Paperless Direct Debits in accordance with AUDDIS
- Use Payatrader to take card payments while talking to a member and process payments during the conversation
- Process New Application forms; input information on the Web Office and Sage
- Raise invoices and credit notes using information taken from web office and Sage
- Deal with incoming customer and internal telephone and email queries
- Update customer details on Sage 200 and Mosaic
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP
- Communicate internally & externally to solve problems and investigate queries in a Values-led manner
- Liaise with the finance team to best manage workload amongst the team in order to meet with company and month end deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility with hours of work and different or additional tasks, where there is a business need
- Demonstrate explicit care to protect all personal and confidential data and information you may encounter about employees, customers, members, suppliers (this list may not be exhaustive) whether that data is held on computer or found in manual, paper systems
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
Please note we are relocating our Head Office to North Harbour, Portsmouth from April 2019 but the role will be based in Selsey until then.
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|