At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
The core purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager role is to deliver the Checkatrade digital proposition through the right channels to acquire trade members at the right price and drive Consumer take up. Working with our internal stake holders, agencies and partners, the role is focussed on delivering compelling digital marketing campaigns that make it easy for our customers to find and buy our products & services.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Solid working experience of the key digital channels including PPC, Mobile, Social Media, Broadcast and the ability to optimise and grow our reach, presence, traffic and member’s volume
- Contribute to the sales performance of the internet channel by enhancing digital channels in terms of copy, design/visual content, display advertising and other campaign material
- Initiate and execute digital marketing campaigns, through the identified channels, to acquire new members and drive up consumer traffic at the desired CPA to achieve the budgetary objectives
- Commercially-driven with a sound understanding of budgetary management, focusing on spend, budget, forecasting and planning
- Influencing and negotiating skills required to achieve goals via internal stakeholders, external agencies and partners
- Maintain & iteratively improve ongoing digital marketing campaigns to maximise performance through ongoing analysis, testing and improvement of campaigns
- Self-starter who wants to continually improve performance and customer experience
- Technologically savvy regarding the latest digital developments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum of 5 years digital Marketing experience
- Experience working with external agency for the channels in your portfolio
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadline
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||Competitive (depending on experience)|