The Digital Analyst will build, execute and communicate analysis on website performance across the business, identifying opportunities to optimise the digital journeys and processes. This role will engage and work in partnership with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to enhance the digital estate and transform a wealth of data sources into valuable actionable insights that ultimately increases revenue.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, deliver and own automated data reporting that provides actionable insights on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Analyse data from multiple sources Including, Google Analytics, Sessioncam and multi variant testing to produce insights and reports to optimise the various digital marketing activities
- Develop insights from the websites’ data to help identify opportunities for website user experience optimisation testing and traffic growth based on thorough analysis
- Assist with deployment and lead on measurement and reporting of all optimisation testing activity
- Assist the marketing team in the measurement of digital media campaign performance and increasing productivity of all digital marketing initiatives
- Manage the day to day maintenance of the analytics and tagging solutions and identify opportunities for improvements
- A wealth of experience in Google Analytics, 360, Google Tag Manager and e-commerce tracking
- Solid understanding of online marketing techniques, social media, email marketing, and new technology
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science, Statistics or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPI
- Proficiency in Microsoft Application Suite and basic HTML knowledge required. SQL and web programming languages is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||Dependent on experience|