Working alongside existing web developers the main purpose of this role is to provide in house effective, creative and timely web development solutions. The post holder is responsible for the development of existing (and future) software and will be writing, designing and implementing individual programmes from specific requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
SUPPORT WITH INTEGRITY
- Record, monitor and track project related tasks.
- Deliver high-quality work to timescales, managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Consult with stakeholders with a view to modify or improve current operating systems, through incorporating existing or new technologies.
- Provide technical support and advice to stakeholders when required, providing a custom approach designed for their specific requirements where necessary.
- Maintain current web based platforms ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, java script, CSS, and SQL Server.
- To interpret written business requirements and to design and implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Develop, install, test and evaluate new features within the software.
- Investigate, diagnose and promptly fix any faults that may occur in the software.
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver high quality work to timescale and the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
- Regularly communicate progress on web development activities for non-technical stakeholders.
- The post holder will be required to perform other reasonable duties at the request of the management team.
|Salary||Competitive (depending on experience)|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|