To support the implementation of multiple Sales campaigns and manage their progress through the effective use of the dialler system. Ensure optimum results to drive the successful achievement of the Checkatrade business and Sales plan.
Key responsibilities and main duties
Managing Sales Campaigns
- Understand the scope of required distinct Sales campaigns, their timelines and expected results.
- Design and plan campaigns accordingly. Schedule and implement as required, ensuring daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Refine or reschedule existing campaigns as necessary in order to accommodate new campaigns. Ensure no risk to consistency or results.
- Use outbound predictive, preview and progressing dialling.
- Support the telephony system to drive enhanced team performance and productivity through the effective use of our dialler system, Ultra.
- Create datasets (by campaign, member, ex-member, age, previous outcomes etc – this list is not exhaustive) which support evaluation and decision-making.
- Produce comprehensive routine and ad hoc reports as required and agreed by business stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate and robust tracking of all forecasts, reporting variances promptly. Analyse any trends and monitor for any issues.
- Assess campaign performance and provide sound analysis and narrative including recommendations when necessary to ensure optimum performance.
- Create and sustain great working relationships across the business, particularly within the Sales, Marketing and IT teams.
- Manage the day to day dialler operation of all campaigns, liaising with all stakeholders as necessary to align efficiencies.
- Support the Sales Manager and Team Leaders to effectively train the Sales team to use Ultra. Deliver training and help embed best practice to team, as required.
- Ensure all information, communication and delivery meets the needs of the managers and adds value for business decisions.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experiance|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|