At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
Be a point of escalation for the business for all enquiries, delivering a professional level of customer service which demonstrates the Checkatrade Values. Initiate discussions with members to increase retention of our members and ultimately maximise all retention opportunities, striving to deliver and achieve all KPIs and business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN DUTIES:
Maximise membership retention with Integrity
- Handle inbound and outbound escalated calls from members handling queries from every part of the business using use email, phone and/or text to ensure timely, personal and professional interaction. Action requests to call traders back and develop appropriate rapport
- Liaise with every part of the business to ensure swift and effective resolution process
- When necessary, use skills, knowledge and opportunity to actively encourage and inform traders about the merits of membership, overcome any objections and help resolve their problems
- Demonstrate accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about product, pricing, benefits of membership and how to optimise trader engagement. Understand pricing and process related to a members individual pricing
- Initiate actions to retain members through use of retention tools and effective handling of member issues
Generate better retention and membership satisfaction – Aiming higher
- Prepare prior to calls with traders by using our CMS to identify potential issues with membership and opportunities
- Thoroughly investigate member’s situations and be confident in presenting solutions being prepared to negotiate should this be required
- Working autonomously and be a confident and decisive decision maker constantly looking for win/win situations
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual retention targets, striving to meet all company deadlines
- Where required hold interviews with departing members to gather information to make improvements on our membership
Working in Partnership and Responsively
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours working regularly different shifts between 8am and 7pm to maximise opportunity to contact members
- Work collaboratively with the MA and other teams to ensure consistent approach to members and helping to resolve issues which arise
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive record of individual work and interactions with traders on our CMS and all databases and spreadsheets, as required
- Make a positive contribution to team meetings and team working relationships. Uphold the team ethic by sponsoring newcomers and sharing expertise with colleagues
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
- To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||Competitive (depending on experience)|