At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To respond to complaints from consumers and Checkatrade members in a Values–led, professional and timely manner. To achieve standards which support the Complaints Department in the delivery and achievement of core business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
INVESTIGATE WITH INTEGRITY
- Answer all telephone and email enquiries promptly and effectively, advising the senior if there is a likelihood deadlines may be missed
- Treat all callers with an exemplary level of customer service. Ensure all emails and letters are written professionally and in a timely manner
- Ensure that Complaints are dealt with and published in a specified time frame through the Checkatrade Complaints procedure
- Member/Customer kept informed at all stages of complaints process
- Ensure accurate, timely complaint notes are understandable
- Check the ‘To Do’ list daily and ensure updated as necessary
- Advise Senior and Team Leader of any memberships that need further investigation
- Make outgoing telephone calls in order to verify the validity of returned Reputation Reports
- Liaise proactively with Senior and Team Leader about complex queries and paperwork issues to ensure swift resolution
- Increase skill in navigating Web Office, computing skills, up-loading paper work and search engine navigation
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHERS
- Work collaboratively with others in your department, sharing your experience, taking responsibility for workload and striving for excellence
- Contribute to team meetings and encourage others to do likewise
- Liaise with other departments – Vetting, Reception and the Membership Team as the need arises
- Demonstrate flexibility with work responsibilities and working hours
- Support business change (including this role) and Management initiatives.
|Salary||£18,189 with an increase after successful completion of probationary period|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|
|Closing date||15th June 2018|