At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To investigate members who are under performing and have received a high amount of complaints or failed feedback. To achieve standards which support the Complaints Department to not only achieve core business standards, but also deliver a Values-led, professional and timely level of service.
Investigate with Integrity
- Investigate members with a high volume of complaints within a specified time frame.
- Demonstrate confident decision-making with regard to membership, placing a trader under a warning, a 6-month probation period or cancelling the membership according to the process and criteria.
- Check the ‘Whistleblower’ Tank daily, acknowledging receipt of information and addressing queries/information in a timely manner.
- Deal with members who have County Court Judgements placed against them, liaising with them to ascertain the reason for, and details of, the CCJ.
- Deal with existing members who have convictions placed against them; obtain a disclosure from them and make a decision on their membership based on the information received in the disclosure.
- Dealing with traders and ex-members who are misusing the CAT logo, writing them to ask them to remove the logo, if this is not actioned writing to the relevant Trading Standards office to advise them
- Ensure failed feedback tank is kept up to date. Where feedback has ‘failed’ the advisor will send verification emails and letters to the customer in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our member where: Handwriting is the same on feedback cards or multiple feedback cards are sent from the trader; the customer says they did not complete the feedback card; IP address is the same; duplicate telephone numbers are given for different customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely case notes are easy for others to understand.
- Keep member informed at all stages of process, liaising effectively should any further concerns arise.
- Answer all telephone and email enquiries promptly and effectively, advising the Senior if there is a likelihood deadline may be missed.
- Check the ‘To Do’ list daily and ensure updated as necessary.
- Liaise proactively with Senior and Team Leader about complex queries and paperwork issues to ensure swift resolution
- To give advice and guidance to Homeworkers. To distribute work to Homeworkers as necessary in a fair concise manner.
- When taking calls to ensure that an exemplary level of customer service given. Ensure all emails and letters are written professionally and in a timely manner.
- Increase skill in navigating Web Office, computing skills, up-loading paper work and search engine navigation.
Please note we are relocating our Head Office to North Harbour, Portsmouth in April 2019 but the role will be based in Selsey until then.
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||£18,189 with an increase after successful completion of probationary period|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|
|Closing date||28th November 2018|