At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To ensure that sales ledger accounts are paid in line with the credit terms agreed. To ensure that debt is managed efficiently and effectively, as well as delivering a professional and accurate service. To support the business in the delivery and achievement of business objectives.
- Make contact with members by phone, post, text & email to collect and discuss arrears and payments
- Deal with incoming customer and internal telephone and email queries
- Make contact with members to set up and enable new direct debit schedules on Mosaic and sage by using the AUDDIS script
- To communicate effectively with Checkatrade members arranging and negotiating re-payment plans and collecting outstanding payments
- Maintain an accurate record of collections/debt recovery calls with Checkatrade members on the Web Office
Direct Debits & Payment Collection
- Create maintain and process direct debit schedules in line with AUDDIS and BACS regulations
- Obtain and process payments via credit and debit cards over the phone using PAYATRADER system
- Process non-payment issues arising from BACS reports including entries onto SAGE and the Web Office
- Process direct debit reject reports, to include sending letters and completing reject upload file in web office to create cases and enable automated text and emails
Reporting & General
- To report on bad debts and follow the company bad debt policy to include the process for reporting on company bad debt provisions
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
- To operate and interact with the Web Office, Sage 200, Mosaic and any future content management system
- Demonstrate explicit care to protect all personal and confidential data and information you may encounter about employees, customers, members, suppliers (this list may not be exhaustive) whether that data is held on computer or found in manual, paper systems
Please note we are relocating our Head Office to North Cosham, Portsmouth in April 2019 but the role will be based in Selsey until then.
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|