Design and deliver a coherent, effective and consistent training programme for teams and advisors whose success depends on their telephone and customer service techniques. Work with the management team and others to develop a portfolio of resources. All output to emphasise a people oriented, high performance, values-led culture.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AD MAIN DUTIES
Working responsively / Aiming higher
- Develop a TNA and portfolio based on individual and team requirements with focus on how to develop the abilities of our phone based advisors to; sell Checkatrade memberships, advise traders effectively, deal effectively with objections, give great customer service to all stakeholders
- Deliver standard and bespoke one to one coaching sessions within assigned teams which enthuse individuals and inspire their learning.
- Demonstrate understanding of learners’ differing individual preferences, worries, hopes and needs and consider a range of individual training, coaching and monitoring techniques to suit.
- Design and prepare handouts and other supporting material to facilitate and embed learning for individuals and teams.
- Work with management to develop and continuously review Core Standards to help assess, monitor and sustain excellence.
- Partner with managers to upskill their training and coaching ability.
- Maintain comprehensive records of training/coaching sessions.
Working in Partnership
- Work proactively to stimulate great working relationships with managers and team leaders; attend and contribute as required to team meetings of assigned departments.
- Liaise closely with L&D colleagues to enhance the L&D brand, such that it is highly esteemed. Research and propose engaging learning solutions, continuously review and explore opportunities to improve. Build the means to discern how L&D can add value. Continuously seek feedback.
- Together with L&D colleague/s, design and deliver induction for new starters, updating existing materials as and when required.
- Understudy colleagues’ training workshops and deliver as required.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others in the People team. Work closely with HR colleagues to ensure the implementation of policies, strategies and systems which progress the HR department and wider organisational objectives and values.
- Collaborate on evaluating both internal and external training interventions to ensure expected return on investment.
- Complete all aspects of administration and preparation of learning events to include, but not limited to, booking venues, accommodation, travel and subsistence.
- Act as point of contact for L&D enquiries while working as part of the wider HR department.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
- Proven training and call coaching experience, particularly in a call-based organisation. Must be adept at coaching individuals, whether in a sales or advisory capacity, to inspire them to improve their performance on the phone.
- Evidence of working effectively with line managers to gain their confidence and improve their own training ability. Also, need to show how work with managers to achieve great results through their team.
- An ability to create brilliant working relationships.
- The aptitude to deliver routine training (i.e. induction) as though it were the first time; the competence to analyse what new stuff is needed and the drive to deliver a high standard of service and materials to deadline.
- CIPD qualifications are recognised but not essential.
- Coaching qualification is desirable.
- Experience of administering DISC or other similar profiling tools would be an advantage.
- Experience of training systems beneficial.
|Salary||Up to £35000 dependent on extent of relevant experience.|
|Location||Selsey, West Sussex|
|Working hours||Full Time, 35 hour week|
|Closing date||27th October 2017|