At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To create and monitor quality standards for all interactions with traders. To ensure that traders receive a consistent, relevant and effective level of service at all times.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES:
Do the Right Thing
- Gather insights into potential issues and opportunities from the ‘voice of the customer’ and use this to influence quality standards and practice
- Monitor the performance of Advisors across the business and identify behaviours and techniques which deliver the best outcomes
- Set quality standards and create the supporting policies and procedures for all methods of engaging with traders
- Monitor the performance of telephone and email interaction with traders against the standards through audits, feedback scores and tests
- Determining what constitutes a quality call or contact with a trader and using this to calibrate the standards
- Report on performance against the quality standards and identify priority areas to address
- Continuously review the quality standards and make modifications to meet changing requirements
- Develop great relationships with all departments across the business to aid business communication and promote a One Team ethos
- Ensure excellent working relationships with Membership Advice team, their team leaders and other key stake holders
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives
- Working closely with the Sales QA Analyst to create best practices across the whole business
- Monitoring industry trends and developments to ensure the CAT quality standards are leading edge and support Checkatrade’s brand image.
- Benchmark quality standards and performance data both internally and externally to challenge and support teams to deliver highest standards.
- Work with Managers, Team Leaders, Seniors and L&D to provide training and support to enable team members to meet the quality standards
- Communicate the standards and expectations to all teams and provide opportunities for team members to give feedback, share ideas and insights and get answers to their questions
Please note we are relocating our Head Office to North Harbour, Portsmouth in April 2019 but this role will be based across both Selsey and Portsmouth sites until then.
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.