At Checkatrade we are passionate about matching the best quality Trades in the UK, with Customers who are searching for a trusted, transparent and quality service. We have a significant ambition to expand in the UK, in both the number of Trades and Customers we serve. Our team at Checkatrade has developed over 20 years, and we are looking for individuals who put People first, are big on trust, do the right thing, go above and beyond and own exceptional service every time.
To work closely with business stakeholders to elicit and document their requirements and then facilitate the implementation of new or enhanced IT systems to drive business benefit.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES:
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Work alongside Project Managers & fellow Business Analysts to facilitate successful delivery of IT projects
- Support business stakeholders with business case production
- Perform business analysis as required. This includes (but not limited to) requirements elicitation, business justification, and business process analysis/modelling
- Work with technical stakeholders to complete feasibility assessment
- Assist with the impact assessment of any change requests
- Ensure the traceability of requirements
- Assist in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases
- Create and/or review user manuals, procedures, and any related user documentation
- Elaborate requirements with the inclusion of acceptance criteria
- Present requirements to technical delivery team to aid understanding
- Demonstrate explicit care to protect all personal and confidential data and information you may encounter about employees, customers, members, suppliers (this list may not be exhausted) whether that data is held on computer or found in manual, paper systems.
- Experience in building and maintaining excellent business relationships with the ability to communicate with people of varying technical abilities
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the full project implementation lifecycle
- Strong written English, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience of business/system analysis work in a complex business environment (desirable)
- Experience of business analysis in agile as well as waterfall environments including experience in the production of story boards and user stories (desirable)
- Experience in elicitation and prioritisation techniques for business requirements (desirable)
- Experience in the use of business analysis techniques such as process mapping and modelling and business analysis tools (desirable)
- Proficient in methods and techniques for preparing and presenting business cases (desirable)
- Accredited business analysis qualification (desirable)
- Degree level education (desirable)
To all recruitment agencies: Checkatrade does not accept speculative agency CV’s. Please do not forward CV’s to our jobs alias or Checkatrade employees. Checkatrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
|Salary||Up to £40K depending on experience|